Tuesday 9 October 2012

A start like never before

-



I couldn't call myself a nascent blogger. I maintain a blog for seven years with fairly decent number of posts. But this blog has been something that I've always wanted to write about. A lot has been written about parenting, homemade whatevers and books. This blog, I hope, will not be just all these. For one, this would be as much interactive as possible, with all your help. And with my Ayurvedic-doctor-friend at my disposal, I would also write about miraculously workable health remedies that could be whipped up from those tiny containers sitting unassumingly inside your kitchen cabinets. There will also be reviews on a dozen-and-still-counting parenting books that I've read and been reading. Some books are pure gems, I tell you. A few bits would also be about cooking but then frankly, you have more awesome blogs to learn about them.
Now is the confession time-
a. I don't own an SLR so you should do with my just-about-okay pictures.
b. Being a by-the-book Gemini that I'm, my regularity might be frequently hampered by my bouts of inexplicable absence.
c. In a bid to sound funny, I could sometimes be painfully repetitive.
Ok, I suppose that's too much information. If you still decide to read through this post, I've a few promises to make.
1. You are guaranteed to learn something from each of my post (except this one, of course.)
2. You are guaranteed to know the source of information/recipes if I had stripped it out of elsewhere.
3.I'd try and bring in my pictures as much as possible and if I pick something out of google, it would be duly credited.
4. Lastly, you may find this blog interesting. Give it a shot.
And oh, this picture has no significance here except being a picturesque one to start with. This was taken at Niagara.

No comments:

Post a Comment